Why is an Association required?
To have a national network and presence in the whole of the country is very difficult
for big organisations and impossible for the middle and smaller ones. It makes it
imperative for concerns who intend to grow and have a national presence to use this
type of association as a form of expansion. This is the only business format, which
can enable a medium sized concern to have a pan India presence and reach customers
in all the parts of the country.
Studies Abroad has emerged as a leading alternative for the students. India happens
to be a large and complex market. The complexities involved in starting a new business
are far more than starting a new office. Different languages, culture etc. determine
the success of the venture. The overseas education business is a booming business
as students from many lands are clamoring to pursue higher education abroad.
Who can be eligible for the Association?
Educational counselors, consultants etc. having experience in the field of related
education, as well as having basic idea about the geographical knowledge of the
world are some of the persons who could be considered eligible for an association.
However, it would not be out of place to mention that the person being associated
should have or make arrangements for the basic facilities like office with complete
set up having communication facilities like telephones, fax, email etc. A flair
for counselling, sound understanding of business principles, a sales background
and a drive to succeed in the venture against competition also are some of the traits
that we are looking out for. Each person who joins Krishna Consultants as an associate
or an employee needs to share our vision to make Krishna Consultants as a leading
Studies Abroad Consultancy firm and make their contribution towards making this
vision a reality.
Full Range of Services
Krishna Consultants undertakes all the necessary services for the student enrolling,
which include the following
- Counseling of students
- Coaching for examinations like GRE/GMAT/SAT/TOEFiBT/IELTS.
- Liaison with the University on behalf of the student
- Ensuring the admission of the student in the desired university
- Assisting in obtaining short- term bank loans and education loans
- Assisting in Visa Documentation
What would be expected from an associate?
Representing Krishna Consultants in the designated territory: The associate is expected
to be a representative of Krishna Consultants in the territory designated. He/ She
would need to help Krishna Consultants informed about all such information that
is required for the success of the venture in the territory. The associate would
be required to keep the central office updated on competitor activities so as to
redefine marketing strategy. The associate would therefore work as an extension
of the Head office.
Counseling: The associated or a designated would be required to be present to attend
all calls and inquires that may be generated by him. This would include inviting
the student and the parents to the office for personal counseling. The associate
would offer the students the universities being offered by Krishna Consultants and
help him making the necessary decision. Any queries that the student may have would
need to be solved by the associate himself or by taking the help of Head office.
The associate would also undertake all necessary follow up so as to ensure that
the prospective student enrolls with Krishna Consultants.
Admission Process: On the successful enrollment of the student, the associate would
ensure that the entire document etc. that are specified is collected from the student.
Please note that Krishna Consultants does not require or keep any original documents.
Students are expected to submit only photocopies duly attested of the documents.
All such documents along with the application form have to be couriered by the associate
to the Head office for processing of the same with the university.
STAGES OF THE ADMISSION PROCESS:
- Publicity: Newspaper advertisements, seminars, career fair participation etc.
- Counseling: Personal counseling by the associate office, solving of any queries etc.
Admission Process: Receiving the completed application forms and other documents
from the students; forwarding the same to the Head office in Nagpur.
- Newspaper Advertising: The associate would undertake advertising in the leading
newspaper in consultation with Krishna Consultants so as to get the maximum benefit.
- Seminars: The associate would organise seminars every academic year depending on the size of the market, the potential after mutual consultation with the Head office. The associate however would be responsible to ensure that all arrangements are made for the success of the same.
- Press Meets: The associate would be required to arrange press meet after the seminars.
Press meets have known to ensure a very good response for the associate.
Exhibitions: The associate would inform the central office of any educational exhibitions
that may be held in its area for it to consider taking part to create more awareness.
What would the association offer you?
An ultimate business opportunity with practically no investment or risk to speak
about offering you reasonable returns for the efforts made, this association offers
all this and more...
Terms and conditions to become an Associate:
- It is preferred if the proposed applicant is already into activity of Studies Abroad
or allied activity to it.
- The associate should have his well-furnished office with communication facilities
like telephone, fax, Internet etc.
- The associate should appoint a counselor and have an office boy.
- The associate should be well versed with English language and have good communication
skills and convincing power.