Exclusive Visa Cell Australia.
- After the University approves the PVA request, the student will be advised to proceed with the payment of tuition fees and health cover and undergo medical examination.
- Visa Requirements:
- Valid passport
- Completed Form 157 A
- Application Fee of Rs. 30500.00 in the form of a Draft payable to "Australian High Commission, New Delhi"
- Letter of Offer / provisional acceptance issued by the Australian Educational Institution (original and copy) for a full time course. The institution should be registered with the Australian Government to offer courses to overseas student.
- Educational testimonials (mark sheets and certificates). All copies should be notarized
- Evidence of payment (COE) of First semester Tuition fees overseas student health insurance cover (OSHC).
- A letter from sponsor (where appropriate) i.e., Affidavit of Support (on Stamp paper) -original and Notarized copies- which should include :
- His / her relationship with you
- Letter from the sponsor's employer (If employed) / Income Proof
- Income Tax Return (of last 3 years)
- Details of his / her other dependents
- Personal bank statement of the sponsor
- Any other documents pertaining to financial standing
- Evidence of your / your parents financial support (even where another sponsor is supporting the application) which should include:
- A statement from a Chartered Accountant (with his registration /membership number) of immovable and moveable assets owned by you / your parents.
A number of conditions are attached to the student's Visa. These are:
- The student must satisfy the course requirements and maintain a valid enrolment
- Students must attend at least 80% of their classes.
- Students must achieve a satisfactory academic performance.
- The student cannot work for more than 40 hours per fortnight while studying. They can however work full-time during vacations.
- The student must study with the education provider where he initially enrolled for the first year of the course or for the entire duration if the course duration is less than one year.