The international student is required to apply for a Student's Pass (Visa) if he/she has been accepted by an educational institution to pursue full-time studies in Singapore.
- Applicants are advised to apply for a Students Pass before arriving in Singapore.
- Applicants are advised to enter Singapore to complete the formalities for the issuance of a Students Pass only after their applications have been approved.
There are some important information you need to be aware of after you get the Offer for successfully completion of the process of admission and visa, as outlined below:
- Student must submit full documents preferably 6 weeks before course commencement date.
- University/ College will lodge student pass application electronically with ICA (Immigration & Checkpoint Authority)
- Student needs to sign on every single page of both the student Contract & Advisory Note.
- It will take 3-4 weeks to process student pass application.
- Once application is successful ICA issues approval letter.
- After receiving approval letter student has to pay 1st installment of fees.
- After receiving Payment University/ Institute will release the approval letter.
- With the approval letter, student is advised to enter Singapore to complete his/her medical and other formalities for the issuance of his student pass.
For more information about Singapore student pass, kindly contact Krishna Consultants.