Krishna Consultants offers the Franchise proposal to all those who have studied abroad and want to start this activity based on their personal experience. This proposal is also open for companies who are already into studies abroad activities. The franchising will benefit the franchisee in the following way.
- It offers a well settled brand which is into existence from last 19 years.
- It offers a brand which is well recognized in the industry.
- It offers a basket of 510+ Universities in 27 Countries.
- It offers a specialized knowledge on all the 27 countries from day one on immediate basis.
- On the basis of performance of the franchisee, the franchisor arranges Spot Admissions and mini Education fairs.
- The franchisee is given the support required on a regular basis from the franchisor.
Krishna Consultants is a team of 70+ people who are into Studies Abroad consulting from the last 19 years, based in Nagpur, India. We operate through a network of offices in India located at Nagpur (Head Office), with the Branch Offices being in Raipur and Pune and Franchise offices at Bengaluru, New Delhi, Rajkot, Ahmedabad, Nashik, Jammu, Vadodara and Kathmandu (Nepal).
Krishna Consultants represents 510+ Universities in 27 countries namely USA, Australia, Canada, UK, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Ireland, Germany, France, Sweden, Netherlands, Austria, Denmark, Finland, Italy, Hungary, Switzerland, Spain, Lithuania, Latvia, Cyprus, Poland, Czech Republic, Malaysia, Mauritius & South Africa
We propose Overseas Education Service providers to work mutually for institutions represented by us in the above mentioned countries.
For a virtual tour of our office, please visit:
Click here to download the list of the 510+ Universities in 27 countries represented by Krishna Consultants.
Services offered to Franchisee Partners
- Multiple Country options
- Timely Services (reply mails within 24 hrs)
- Skype Trainings
- Knowledge Sharing Meets
- Regular Updates through Emails
- On time payments
- University Selection Assistance
- Admission & Application Assistance
- Visa Assistance
- Pre-Departure Guidance
What would the Franchise arrangement offer you?
An ultimate business opportunity with low investment as well as risk offering high returns for the efforts made.
Terms and conditions to become a Franchisee:
- It is preferred if the applicant is already into Studies Abroad or related activity or has studied from abroad.
- The Franchisee should have his well-furnished office with communication facilities like telephone, fax, Internet etc.
- The Franchisee should appoint a counselor, a business development executive and have an office boy.
- The Franchisee should be well versed with English language and have good communication and convincing skills.
The interested individuals may contact us on the on the following email id: email@example.com | firstname.lastname@example.org or Call us on + 91. 7719026111 for Franchise or Association.