Exams and Coaching
(SAT Coaching in Nagpur)
Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT)
Scholastic Aptitude Test I is the required qualifying test, on the score of which most of the US Institutions generally take a decision for admission for all the undergraduate programs. Many universities also require you to take SAT-Subject tests.
Country accepting the above test: USA
Exam Pattern: (Total Time : 3hrs 55 mins)
- Evidence-Based Reading and Writing : (800 Marks)
- Reading Test: 65 mins. (52 standard multiple-choice questions)
- Writing & Language Test : 35 mins. (44 standard multiple – choice)
- Mathematics: (800 Marks)
- No Calculator: 25 mins. (20 Questions)
- Calculator: 55 mins. (38 Questions)
- Essay ( Optional and Separate) : 1 evidence-based essay,50 mins (2 to 8 scale score)
- SAT is out of 1600
Website : www.collegeboard.org
Registration : Online/Draft
Nature of Exam : Paper Based Test (PBT)
Test Fees :
Frequency of Test:
SAT General Test – October, December, March, and May.
SAT Subject Test – October, November, December, May, and June.
Score Validity : 5 Years
Free Score Reporting: There is a provision of reporting your SAT test scores to a maximum of four universities of your choice until 9 days after the test , the cost of which is built into the SAT test fee you pay.
Additional Test Score Reporting Fees : US $11.25