| Success stories
| Institutions we Represent
| Location Search
Study in Denmark:
- Denmark is located in northern Europe and is a part of Scandinavia. Denmark consists of the Jutland peninsula, the larger islands of Zealand, Funen, and Lolland-Falster and 429 other named islands between the North Sea and the Baltic Sea, 72 of which are inhabited.
- The capital and the largest city of Denmark is Copenhagen.
- Danish qualifications are recognised throughout the world and provide an excellent foundation for your future career.
- The Danish educational system is designed to promote creativity, innovation, analytical and critical thinking.
- Global partnerships between higher education institutions, businesses, science parks and public research institutes ensure that study and research in Denmark reflect the latest knowledge and meet the needs of a global market.
Study Abroad Options