Why France? | Glance | France Institutions | Map | Location Search | Time/Clock
Study in France:
General Entry Criteria :
- Academics percentages from 55 %-60% and above.
- Fluency in English
Most courses start in winter intake (sept/Oct), however some may even have summer intake(March/April).
- Sufficiency of funds and proficiency of English are two major criteria for VISA success.
- Overseas health insurance of 90 days with a cover of 30000 EUR is required for VISA.
- With France VISA, student can travel anywhere in Europe except UK.
- High VISA success
- No requirement of Blocked account
- VISA processing time is 15-20 days
Admission Process :
- Doocuments Required
- Copy of passport first and last page.
- Resume/ CV
- Academic documents 10th onwards (Mark sheets or Transcripts)
- School Leaving Certificate
- Degree Certificate
- Two letters of recommendation
- Statement of Purpose
MAKE AN ENQUIRY:
Study Abroad Options