| Institutions we Represent
| Location Search
Study in Latvia:
- Latvia borders Russia, Lithuania, Belarus and Estonia and serves as a bridge between Western Europe and Russia.
- Latvia’s landscape has rolling hills, lowland plains, thousands of lakes and rivers and is considered as one of the greenest countries in Europe. 44 % of the territory is covered with forests and the countryside is less than 100 meters above sea level.
- It has the widest waterfall in Europe called Ventas Rumba.
- Latvia is home to the largest and one of the oldest museums of natural history and sciences in the Baltic States called the Latvian Museum of Natural History.
- One of the most valuable and oldest monuments of medieval architecture in the Baltic States is Peter’s Church. It was also included among the World Heritage Sites by UNESCO.
- Riga is home to nearly one-third population of Latvia. It is the oldest medieval city that exists in Latvia. It has also been included in the list of world’s most important cultural and natural sites.
Study Abroad Options