Study in Mauritius:
- Mauritius is a volcanic island nation in the Indian Ocean which is known for its beaches, reefs and lagoons. The mountainous interior encompasses the Black River Gorges National Park, along with rainforests, waterfalls and native fauna like the flying fox.
- The island is surrounded by white sandy beaches and the lagoons are protected from the open sea by the world's third largest coral reef, which surrounds the island.
- There are mainly 2 seasons: a warm humid summer from November to April and a relatively cool dry winter from June to September. The temperature difference between the seasons is a meagre 4.3 °C.
- English and French are generally accepted as the official languages of Mauritius and as the languages of government administration, business and courts.
- Mauritius has strong and friendly relations with various American, Asian, African, European and Oceania countries. Relations with China and India are also strong for both historical and commercial reasons.
- Mauritius is one of the world's best luxury tourism destinations. It possesses a wide range of natural and man-made attractions, clear warm sea waters, attractive beaches complemented by a multi-ethnic and cultural population.
Study Abroad Options