Why Spain? | Glance | Success stories | Institutions we Represent | Map | Location Search | Time/Clock
Study in Spain:
- With rich culture, vibrant nightlife, and a thriving student scene, it is no wonder Spain is one of the most popular study abroad destinations in the world.
- While Spain is obviously a fantastic destination for students of the Spanish language, even non-Spanish speakers can enjoy all that Spain has to offer during a semester abroad.
- Spain is the most popular destination for students on the Erasmus exchange program, which allows them to spend a year away from their home university in a foreign country.
- The country has many highly regarded institutions, with the Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona the highest rated in the 2013–14 QS World University Rankings at 177th. Universitat de Barcelona follows at 178th, with the Universidad Autonoma de Madrid at 195th.
- Spain has 76 universities, with about two-third of these state-funded while the remainder are private institutions.
- While the majority of courses in Spanish universities are taught in Spanish, there are also a number of courses at both undergraduate and postgraduate level in English.
MAKE AN ENQUIRY:
Study Abroad Options