Why Czech Republic?
| Success stories
| Location Search
Study in Czech Republic:
- Czech Republic is a nation state in Central Europe bordered by Germany to the west, Austria to the south, Slovakia to the east and Poland to the northeast.
- The capital and the largest city of Czech Republic is Prague.
- The Czech economy gets a substantial income from tourism. Prague is the fifth most visited city in Europe after London, Paris, Istanbul and Rome.
- It has an established structure of foreign relations. It is a member of the United Nations, the European Union, NATO, Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development, Council of Europe and is an observer to the Organization of American States.
- The Czech Republic possesses a developed, high-income economy with a per capita GDP rate that is 87% of the European Union average.
Study Abroad Options