Germany at a glance
- A lot of international students flock to Germany for the tuition free studies in the public universities.
- It is a politically safe and welcoming country.
- The cost of living in Germany is reasonable as compared to the other countries in Europe.
- Germany has a temperate climate with cool summers and mild winters.
- It is known as a land of poets and thinkers and has produced many celebrated composers and philosophers.
- It also boasts of many famous inventions like the automobile.
- The country has good employment rates and is Europe’s highest economy. Germany also happens to be a leader in climate and energy policies.