| Success stories
| Institutions we Represent
| Location Search
Study in Poland:
- Poland officially the Republic of Poland is a country in Central Europe bordered by Germany to the West, the Czech Republic and Slovakia to the South, Ukraine and Belarus to the East and the Baltic Sea and Lithuania to the North.
- It is the 71st largest country in the world and the 9th largest in Europe.
- With a population of over 38.5 million people, Poland is the 34th most populous country in the world.
- Poland is a unitary state divided into 16 administrative subdivisions.
- Poland is considered to be a high-income economy.
- Poland is a peaceful country with a climate which is mostly temperate.
- Poland is a representative democracy with a president as head of state whose current constitution dates from 1997.
- The Constitution of Poland is the supreme law in contemporary Poland and the Polish legal system is based on the principle of civil rights, governed by the code of Civil Law.
- In recent years, Poland has extended its responsibilities and position in European and international affairs, supporting and establishing friendly relations with other European nations and a large number of 'developing' countries.
Study Abroad Options