| Success stories
| Institutions we Represent
| Location Search
Study in Austria:
- Austria, officially the Republic of Austria is a federal republic and a landlocked country of over 8.66 million people in Central Europe.
- It is bordered by the Czech Republic and Germany to the North, Hungary and Slovakia to the East, Slovenia and Italy to the South and Switzerland and Liechtenstein to the West.
- The majority of the population speak local Bavarian dialects of German as their native language and Austrian German in its standard form is the country's official language.
- Austria is a parliamentary representative democracy comprising nine federal states.
- The capital and largest city with a population exceeding 1.7 million is Vienna.
- Austria is a largely mountainous country due to its location in the Alps.
- The greater part of Austria lies in the cool/temperate climate zone where humid Westerly winds predominate.
- Austria is the 12th richest country in the world in terms of GDP (Gross domestic product) per capita and has a well-developed social market economy and a high standard of living.
Study Abroad Options