Benefits of Attending
Free Counselling on New Zealand Admissions Process, VISA Procedure, Post Study prospects
End to End processing of Education Loan
Process Applications in Top Universities of New Zealand
No Application fees to apply
Why Study in New Zealand?
- International reputation as a provider of quality education.
- No Application Fees.
- Lenient Admission requirements.
- Get Upto 3 Year Post Study Work Visa.
- Tuition fees may be paid after receiving the Approval in Principle.
- There are umpteen Industry Projects for International Students.
- New Zealand has a strong Research-Intensive Curriculum.
Popular Study Fields in New Zealand
- Business and Management
- Information Technology
- Engineering and Technology
- Construction & Architecture
- Operations and Logistics
- Hospitality and Tourism
What is the cost of living in New Zealand?
The cost of living also depends on the place you choose to live in, as accommodation and living expenses differ across the country. However, a standard amount is NZD 15000 per year.