Scholarships for International Students to Study in UK
Friday, Apr 19
The UK’s reputation and legacy as an epicentre for scientific research makes it a sought-after study destination for international students.
Home to some of the world’s esteemed universities, this global study destination has world-class career prospects, state-of-the-art facilities and a multicultural student community.
If you are also one among those looking forward to study in UK, you’ll be greatly interested to know about the scholarships for international students in UK.
Let’s dwell on the availability of scholarships especially for Indian students. In this article our major focus would be to check out for the scholarship options especially for masters or bachelors courses in UK.
• Exclusive Scholarship Program for Indian Women
• Covering full tuition for Master’s in Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM), programme in a UK university
• Starting September/ October 2019
• Exclusive awards for Indians in the Arts and Heritage Conservation fields of study
• Usually from 2–3 months up to a maximum of one year
• Covering accommodation and living costs in the UK, fees and a contribution to international fares
This is a fully-funded global scholarship program of the UK Government that offers unique opportunity to study in the UK.
These scholarships are awarded exclusively to professionals with exceptional caliber from all over the world to pursue a one-year master’s degree in any subject at any UK university.
This scholarship is for one year taught full-time Master’s study at any UK approved university. This does not fund MBAs. Each scholarship provides:
• Approved airfare from the student’s home country to the UK and return at the end of the award
• Approved tuition fees
• Stipend or living allowance of £1,084 or £1,330 per month for those at universities in the London metropolitan area (rates quoted as per 2018-2019 levels)
These Scholarships are available for students from Canada, China (including Hong Kong), India, Japan, Pakistan and USA aiming to study in any of Scotland’s higher education institutions.
The scholarship amount includes £ 8000 towards tuition fees for any one year of full-time study on a postgraduate Masters programme.
A.S. Hornby Trust Scholarship Programme These scholarships are awarded every year to English language teachers from any country to pursue Masters in TESOL in the UK at the University of Warwick. So, you see there are numerous scholarships for Indian students to study in UK. You just have to do a thorough research and find out all the details about the eligibility criteria and the application process. You can easily fulfil your Study Abroad aspiration if you make the right choice, have good academic scores, plan the financials well, and complete the application procedure in time. Good luck for your study abroad pursuit.