Tuesday, Mar 17
If you are planning to study in Australia, you have the opportunity to pursue high quality education from prominent Australian institutions. Australia’s remarkable heritage of innovation will act as a foundation for your boundless success.
The Australian education sector encompasses of top-notch education institutions, superior training facilities and student support services. If you’re keen in seeking an unbiased proof that Australian universities are truly world-class, then look at the independent global rankings such as QS World Ranking, Times Higher Education, and Shanghai Rankings. Year after year the Australian organisations consistently rank in the list of the world’s top 100 universities. Join more than half a million international students hailing from 192 countries who have been whole heartedly accepted into Australian life.
- 8 out of 110 World's Top Universities are in Australia
- 5 Best Student Cities in the World out of 30 are in Australia
- IELTS, TOEFL and PTE scores are accepted by all Australian Universities
- High Annual investment by Australian Government for International Scholarships
- Internships or Part Time Work Opportunities
- Students can work up to 40 hours per fortnight during study period
- High Visa Success Rates
- Up to 4 years of PSW - Post-Study Work Visa
Now after understanding the great benefits of studying in Australia, the first question that pops in the mind is How to get admission in Australian universities? This article will help you get answers for that. So, read along.
• A passport
• Academic documents (Marksheets of SSC, HSC, Graduation, etc.)
• English Language Pro¬ficiency Test Scores (IELTS/TOEFL/PTE)
• Financial Proof justifying your funds for studies
• Pick a course you wish to pursue
• Shortlist your Universities
• Ensure you meet all the requirements
• Check the tuition fees
• The English Language Proficiency Test Score is an important aspect to get admission
• You can appear for Tests like TOEFL, IELTS or PTE as per the requirement
• Submit Application form, SOP and academic documents to the shortlisted universities
• Wait for the offers to be issued
• Arrangement and verification of financial documents followed by tuition fee payment
• Pay the initial tuition fee deposit to accept the offer
• Get Confirmation of Enrolment (CoE)
• Apply through the Australian Immigration Website
• Pay the required Visa Fee (AU$620)
• Make sure the following requisites are fulfilled
- Current Passport
- English Language Proficiency Test Score
- Proof of Finance (justifying funds)
- Overseas Student Health Cover from the approved provider
*The whole process takes around 4 weeks
• Once you get the Visa it is advisable to reach Australia before the orientation date which is generally a few days before the course commences
• Keep all the relevant documents handy for immigration check Having checked the essentials of how to get admissions in Australian Universities let us also have a look at the most preferred list of Universities in Australia for International Students.
1. The University of Queensland (QS World Ranking 47)
2. Monash University (QS World Ranking 58)
3. The University of Adelaide (QS World Ranking 106)
4. The University of Newcastle (QS World Ranking 207)
5. Queensland University of Technology (QS World Ranking 224)
These are some of the top Australian Universities preferred by the international students. Apart from these Krishna Consultants represents over 70 Australian Universities and Institutions. So, just walk into the nearest Krishna Office and seek complete assistance for the entire process for Australia, from application to admission and visa assistance to Pre departure meets.
Approach us and we make you fly.