Wednesday, Jan 18
Studying in Asia is an excellent choice because of the high-quality education you get despite the low cost of education and living. Ten thousand prospective international students from 181 countries participated in last year's poll done by International Student Survey 2021-22. Based on student feedback, we've compiled a list of the top Asian countries to study abroad in 2023 based on their perceived value of education compared to other factors, such as the cost or availability of specific programs.
If you're currently in the planning stages of an Asian travel, you may feel a little daunted by the sheer number of options available. There are 48 countries, each having its people, culture, values, and climate. You might be staring at your computer screen with a blank expression, your left eye twitching from tiredness after spending hours researching the best Asian cities in which to study abroad.
So let’s look at the list of the most popular Asian destinations preferred by Study Abroad Aspirants and further we’ll discuss a few of the countries, in brief, to help you get to a decision on Overseas Education in Asian Countries.
Before we start an in-depth overview of the most preferred Asian study destinations, let us have a look at the popular courses you can study in Asia.
Enlisted below are the most popular courses among international students to study in Asia:
Having checked the popular courses to study in Asia, let us now look at the Asian study destinations mostly preferred by international students.
When considering where one should go to school in Asia, we recommend study in Singapore above all others. Singapore's research and innovation programs have garnered international acclaim in recent years, and the country's educational system has undergone dramatic changes in response. As a result of the country's diversity, international students find a welcoming community to study in.
Now let’s look at the Top Universities in Singapore, which offer popular and in-demand courses.
Several foreign colleges and universities call Singapore home, including:
Studying in Dubai will provide you with a unique international experience. This is owed, in no little part, to the fact that Dubai is home to cutting-edge infrastructure, including advanced technology, industries, and a high-quality standard of living. The diversity of culture you'll encounter in every region of the country will further add to the uniqueness and richness of your experience.
We can't ignore the reality that there are various ideas, approaches, and even dialects with over a hundred nations represented here. According to studies, just 20% of residents are native Emirati speakers, while the remaining 80% are people from all over the world. Undergraduate programs may cost between 37,500 AED and 70,000 AED (7,72,000-14,42,000 INR), while graduate programs can cost between 55, 000 AED and 75, 000 AED (11,33,000-15,45,000 INR).
Below is the List of top universities in Dubai that provide the best of the best courses that one needs for a brighter future.
Malaysia is quickly becoming one of Asia's most sought-after study-abroad destinations due to its abundance of highly regarded educational institutions. Malaysia is "Truly Asia" because of the wide variety of cultures predominant here. The government of Malaysia has put money into the country's higher education industry to make it a premier academic location in Asia.
In 2014, China was one of the most popular non-English study-abroad destinations, attracting 377,000 students worldwide. China is a formidable competitor in many fields, including commerce, tourism, and academia. To put it another way, the country's university system is the fifth best in the world.
In addition to its academic opportunities, China, one of the world's most significant places with a 5,000-year history, also boasts a plethora of tourist destinations and ancient and modern culture. Beijing and Shanghai, the two largest cities in China, are also home to some of Asia's most famous educational institutions, making them two of the finest student cities in the world in 2018. Tsinghua University is the country's top university among the 124 Chinese universities listed in the Asian rankings.
As you have seen most Asian Countries are Highly Advanced in terms of their Education System and are scenically beautiful, picking just one is an impossible task. Therefore, we do the legwork for you. Our experts at KC Overseas Education assist you with choosing the best Asian country just for you. If you want to opt for higher education in one of the Asian Countries specified above or have another destination of your choice, feel free to get in touch with our industry stalwarts! They will help you with everything possible!