Feb 20, 2023
Lambton College is a public-funded college located in Sarnia, Ontario, Canada. This college has campuses in Mississauga and Toronto as well. The college has about 3,500 full-time students, 3,500 international students and approximately 6,500 part-time students. The college offers various certificate, diploma, and over 70 postgraduate programs, training sessions and internship opportunities. This hands-on learning gives Lambton College graduates a competitive edge while starting their career.
If you are planning to get your higher education abroad, Lambton college will give you many reasons to study in Canada. It offers various unique programs for students and is currently taking in applications for the 2023-2024 session. Some of the programs they offer are as follows:
1. Advanced Health Care Leadership Course: After completing this course, students will receive a qualification that focuses on developing leadership skills to fulfil the demands of the public regarding health care and operations. Students will be able to incorporate theories of patient and family care into contemporary practices adaptable to many cultures, behaviours, circumstances, and environments. They will develop ideas to promote quality work and patient safety to improve patient outcomes.
2. Advanced Project Management - Information Technology: Students who complete this course will have acquired highly coveted abilities in IT project and service management. When starting, planning, carrying out, overseeing, controlling, and wrapping up a variety of tasks, students put their skills to use. Students also improve their grasp of how IT operations and project management are integrated through group projects and collaborative learning.
3. Advanced Project Management & Strategic Leadership program (PMLT): In this course, students will be working on various projects and business scenarios to help them develop their leadership and project management skills. The beginnings of projects, scope definition, and the project planning process will all be covered in this class so that students do not face the complex situation that entrepreneurs do in handling business.
4. Business Management: The Business Management programme is intended for recent graduates from universities and colleges keen to advance their management expertise and for those seeking good education in Canada. Students study with professors with business expertise to build the skills necessary for success in a domestic or international business setting using a student-centred, practical approach to learning.
5. Financial Planning & Wealth Management: Graduates of universities and colleges can use this programme to prepare for a lucrative and exciting job in the financial services industry. To work in banking, financial institutions, equity investment companies, stock dealers, brokerage firms, independent financial planning businesses, and insurance companies, students will acquire specialised career experience, technical knowledge, and selling abilities through this course.
The average Lambton College tuition fee for international students is 9,100 CAD (Rs. 5,60,000) per semester. PG Certificate(8 Courses) for 2 years costs around INR 16 lakhs and UG certificate(1 Courses) for 12 months cost INR 9 lakhs.
Lambton College Scholarships are available for meritorious international students. Every year, eligible international students can avail of various entrance scholarships up to 3,000 CAD depending on their method of application, program, academic profile, country of origin, etc.
It must be noted that all applications that Lambton College considers are submitted online. International students who apply to get an education in Canada are accepted only during Fall (September), Winter (January) and Summer (May) sessions. Apply for free through KC Overseas. The following steps have to be followed for successful online application submission:
To apply online for higher education abroad at Lambton College, you should have the following documents ready:
Following submission, the Lambton College admission portal team will email you to confirm that they have received and will review your application.
Getting a higher education abroad has always been challenging. But with Lambton College offering such an easy admission procedure and over 113 programs for international students, you can easily enrol. KC Overseas has placed the maximum number of students in Lambton College in FY 2022-2023.
With the help of KC Overseas, you can apply and prepare for admission at some of the most prestigious colleges in Canada and several other countries. Application procedures and documentation can be tricky, but with the help of professionals, you can make your dream of getting higher education abroad come true.
Q1 – Is Lambton College a public or private college?
Answer - Lambton College is a public-funded college located in Sarnia, Ontario, Canada. This college has campuses in Mississauga and Toronto as well.
Q2 – What kind of program levels are available at Lambton College?
Answer - The college offers various programs like UG/PG certificates, diplomas, undergraduate, and graduate programs.
Q3 – What will be the approximate cost to study at Lambton College?
Answer - The average Lambton College tuition fee for international students is 9,100 CAD (Rs. 5,60,000) per semester. PG Certificate (8 Courses) for 2 years costs around INR 16 lakhs and UG certificate (1 Courses) for 12 months cost INR 9 lakhs.
Q4 – What types of scholarships are offered by Lambton College?
Answer - Scholarships such as meritorious scholarships are available for international students. These scholarships can be up to 3,000 CAD.
Q5 – What are the popular programs offered by Lambton College?
Answer – Some of the popular programs offered by Lambton College are the Advanced Health Care Leadership Course, Advanced Project Management - Information Technology, Advanced Project Management & Strategic Leadership program (PMLT), Business Management programs, and Financial Planning & Wealth Management.